5200 2 Stroke Brush Cutter Engine Gasoline Brush Cutter 52cc
What is a brush cutter used for?
A brushcutter (also called a brushsaw or clearing saw) is a powered
garden or agricultural tool used to trim weeds, small trees, and
other foliage not accessible by a lawn mower or rotary mower.
Various blades or trimmer heads can be attached to the machine.
What is a brush Trimmer?
A brush cutter is a powered gardening tool that is typically used
for the general upkeep of agricultural areas. They can be used to
trim grass, remove weeds, groom trees and any other foliage that
may be missed by a lawnmower or typical weed cutter.
Competitive Advantage of Grass Cutter Machine:
1.Widely used in the garden and agriculture.
2. The biggest can cut shrubs of 3cm in diameter.
3. Strong power, beautiful appearance, comfortable operation..
4. Low noise, easy to start.. Extremely easy starting with fuel
5. Multiple-use guard (for line and blade use).. Bearing solid
steel drive shaft.
5. Metal fuel tank protector.. Rapid acceleration. Low vibration
6. The grass cutter machine is 2 stroke, side attached type, can be
7. Portable-type, light weight, easy to carry do the wild field
|Product name||BC520 52cc brush cutter|
|Engine type||2-stroke, air-cooling,single cylinder,|
|Engine output power||1.65kw|
|Gasoline/two cycle oil mixing ratio||25:1|
|Fuel tank Capacity||1200ml|
|Blade type||Metal blade + Nylon blade|
|Brush cutting diameter||260 mm|
|CTN Size||Shaft:166x11x11;Engine: 33x32x20|
|Loading||660pcs/20GP ; 1640pcs/40HQ|
After sales service:
1. We deal with your complaint within 24hours.
2. We provide 6-12 months warranty after goods arrival.
3. We promise all spare parts available in lifetime use.
4. We respect your feedback after receive the goods.